An outline of this training course
Geospatial Analysis in Power BI course can also be accessed through a purchase of an Enterprise DNA Membership or Center of Excellence License.
- Learn - how to utilize mapping techniques to predict client behavior and influence customer decision based on distance, store size, location, and store attractiveness
- Learn - how to calculate distance and bearing in Excel, Power Query and DAX
- Utilize - distance calculations in a variety of real-world, applied business scenarios
- Understand - the differences between the current allocation of customers vs newly allocated customers based on distance
- Learn - how to use the native Power BI mapping visuals, as well as the most powerful and flexible custom geospatial visuals
- Over an hour of full-packed training, led by a world-recognized expert in supply chain analysis, transportation, and logistics
- Complete PBIX files for every technique presented, allowing you to deconstruct exactly how these analyses were constructed
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
Enterprise DNA Experts are the top Enterprise DNA Members who have showcased mastery of Power BI. They all have extensive backgrounds in data analytics and are distinguished leaders in their own fields.
To know more about them, please check the Enterprise DNA Experts page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA