An outline of these resources for download
This course is a compilation of showcases built from start to finish compressed in a 5 minute video. Each lecture will show all Power BI best practices and techniques applied in creating high quality Power BI reports. These are made available to all members of Enterprise DNA to review and learn from so that they can master Power BI development work in the fastest way possible.
- Learn - how high quality Power BI models and reports are developed
- Review - what it takes to create compelling reports and visualizations
- Master - analytical work in Power BI across a wide range of data scenarios
- Learn - how to combine multiple key functionality in Power BI
- Learn - how to use Power BI to solve real-world analytical challenges
What you get with this resources module
- Detailed Power BI modelling across a range of different scenarios
- Resources made available to inspire analytical thinking and development possibilities
- Generate compelling reports and dashboards when using Power BI
- Use Power BI across a range of data scenarios
- Design reports that showcase insights that matter
- Solve unique problems that data may present to you
- Become a better overall analyst
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
StartConsumer Goods Sales Insights - Power BI Speed Build (5:00)
StartCustomer Deep Dive - Power BI Speed Build
StartCustomer Engagement Analysis - Power BI Speed Build (5:35)
StartHR Consultation Insights - Power BI Speed Build (5:36)
StartDelivery App Review - Power BI Speed Build (5:06)
StartInsurance Complaints Reporting Application (6:07)
StartProcurement Insights Report Development (3:53)
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA