An outline of this event series module
Webinar Series Resources module can also be accessed through a purchase of an Enterprise DNA Membership or Center of Excellence License.
- Learn - how to build quality analytical solutions with Power BI
- Review - how end to end Power BI models are development
- Learn - how to combine many different analytical techniques
- Understand - the importance of making your reports look good
- Learn - how to create automated reporting solutions fast
- Learn - data modeling techniques for different data scenarios
- Implement - real world reports on data that is relevant to your own
- Develop - practical reports that add value to decision making
- Learn - a variety of beginner to advanced techniques across Power BI
Use - Power BI and an analytical engine to drive good decision making
- Many hours of course videos reviewing unique data scenarios
- Many downloadable Power BI reports and models to review and practice on
- Master all different areas of Power BI
- Use multiple Power BI features in combination very effectively
- Implement DAX formula techniques into your reports
- Build compelling visualizations into your reports
- Develop reporting solutions that save an immense amount of time
- Use your analytical output for better decision making
- Think analytically about data and then build a model around it
- Find great insights that are truly valuable to your organizations
- Use Power BI as a powerful analytical tool
Use Power BI to effectively distribute information across your organization
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
StartEffective Power BI Reporting For Analysts 2020 (59:22)
StartPredicting Future Outcomes w/Power BI (64:23)
StartDetecting & Showcasing Outliers in Power BI (58:45)
StartDiscovering Advanced Insights w/Power BI (51:24)
StartAdvanced Budgeting Insights in Power BI (59:19)
StartEffective Power BI Reporting (50:39)
StartDashboard Makeover Session (52:15)
StartScenario Analysis Patterns (42:34)
StartCustomer Insights (46:50)
StartEmpowering Sales Teams w/Power BI (69:57)
StartOptimizing Internal Processes w/Power BI (69:27)
StartAdvanced DAX Concepts To Master In Power BI (64:54)
StartIntroduction To Power BI Development (52:17)
StartHigh Level Analytics w/Power BI (46:24)
StartMove From An Excel To Power BI Super User (81:14)
StartIntroduction To DAX Formulas In Power BI (62:45)
StartAdvanced Data Visualization Tips For Power BI (74:37)
StartTake Your Analysis To Another Level w/DAX Formula Patterns (62:06)
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA