Scenario Analysis Series
Master a diverse range of tips and techniques for scenario analysis and 'what if' analytical work in Power BI
An outline of this training course
- Learn - how to setup 'what if' parameters and scenario analysis models
- Learn - how to predict future results by combining many analytical techniques
- Understand - the value and flexibility of running predictive analysis inside Power BI
- See - what value can be generated from high quality insights that look forward
- Learn - how to apply these techniques across many data scenarios
- Master - advanced analytical work right inside of Power BI
What you get with the course
- Over 2 hours of video tutorials
- Over 10 tutorials and example of scenario analysis techniques in Power BI
- An accompanying resource download for each video tutorial
- Resource to review and use to replicate the showcased techniques
- Master unique scenario and what if analysis techniques
- Run predictive analysis right inside of Power BI
- Discover future insights that can determine actions today
- Shock variables that will determine forward looking results
- Build sensitivities into your models to evaluate potential variances in outcomes
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
StartAdvanced Scenario Analysis Techniques For Power BI w/DAX (17:54)
StartMulti-Layered Scenario Analysis using DAX in Power BI (9:14)
StartSensitivity Analysis In Power BI Using DAX (12:27)
StartComplex 'What If' Analysis Example In Power BI Using DAX (8:09)
StartLayering Multiple 'What If' Scenarios In Power BI - Advanced DAX Concepts (9:05)
StartRun Scenarios On Changes To Your Average Order Size in Power BI w/DAX (7:51)
StartExtending Layered Scenario Analysis Techniques - Advanced DAX & Power BI (9:09)
Start'What If' Sensitivity Analysis in Power BI using DAX - Advanced Technique (9:43)
StartPredict Profitability For Future Time Periods - DAX & Power BI (6:40)
StartGetting Started With 'What If' Paramaters - Scenario Analysis Techniques (8:39)
StartProfit Prediction Techniques in Power BI - Scenario Analysis w/DAX (7:36)
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA