An outline of this training course
Dashboarding & Data Visualisation Intensive course can also be accessed through a purchase of an Enterprise DNA Membership or Center of Excellence License.
- Learn - best practice dashboarding tips for use across any data scenario
- Learn - how to create quality colour palettes and background designs
- Understand - what is takes to design compelling reports
- See - how to apply Power BI to showcase insights that matter
- Design - entire Power BI reporting solutions, end-to-end
- Learn - practical ways to improve the consumer experience of your analysis
- Work - across various data scenarios to improve your analytical thinking
- Learn - advanced DAX formula techniques that showcase unique insights
- Understand - the importance of making your reports look great
- 6 hours of course videos
- 8x demo data sets to practice DAX formula and dashboarding design with
- 8x completed Power BI models and reports showcasing all the examples used during the course
- Consumer Goods Sales
- Customer Deep Dive
- Inventory Management
- Retail Sites
- Scenario Analysis
- Management Dashboard
- Employee Insights
- Insurance Applications
- Unleash the visualisation potential sitting within Power BI desktop
- Learn how to use DAX functions to find and showcase the insights you need
- Design incredible looking reports that make consumers go wow
- Learn how to impress those around you with an end to end Power BI solutions
- Learn the key best practices to designing great looking dashboards
- Understand how to use Power BI across a range of analytical scenarios
- Learn how to bring together your data model and DAX expertise
- Begin from a blank canvas and implement key design techniques
- Bring all your development and modelling expertise together
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 10,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA