An outline of this event series module
Scenario Method Sessions module can also be accessed with a purchase of an Enterprise DNA Membership
- Learn - how to solve very unique analytical scenarios with Power BI
- Master - Power BI analysis and development work
- Learn - how to developed compelling Power BI solutions
- Review - many customized Power BI models and reports
- Learn - many formula and visual techniques to use in your own models
What you get with this event series module
- Many scenario-method event replays with many more to come in the future
- An accompanying resource pack download for each video tutorial
- Resources made available for review and to use when replicating the showcased techniques
- Master data problem solving with Power BI
- Develop a variety of different analytical models and reports
- Create compelling reports and dashboards that impress consumers
- Develop entire reporting solutions that showcase the right insights
- Use Power BI as a powerful analytical tool
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
StartCross Selling Application w/Power BI (48:10)
StartNew Customer Analysis with Power BI (70:06)
StartBanking Analytics w/Power BI (44:05)
StartStock Market Dashboard (51:46)
StartFinancial Reporting in Power BI (92:06)
StartFinancial Reporting Templates (91:19)
StartAdvertising & Marketing Campaign Analysis (69:23)
StartTime-Based Cohort Analysis (59:16)
StartProject Management Insights w/Power BI (52:42)
StartInventory Management w/Power BI (46:28)
StartScenario Events Expanded w/Power BI (43:11)
StartTime Intelligence Intensive (49:58)
StartSupply Chain Analytics (73:21)
StartCall Center Insights w/Power BI (57:23)
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 10,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA