About the Enterprise DNA Power BI Challenges
POWER BI CHALLENGES
Welcome to the Enterprise DNA Power BI Challenge.
An opportunity to enhance your Power BI development and learning curve.
Sharing, learning and growing!
Join us monthly for a new scenario-based on what you are likely to face in the real world.
We take a data set and turn it into an actionable report providing information and insight.
The Enterprise DNA community will then come together to review the project and would love for you to join us.
So How Does It Work?
Join the eDNA Challenge, an awesome community dedicated to helping you learn and improve your data analysis and Power BI skills.
At Enterprise DNA we believe that the key to any successful Power BI solution is based on 4 key pillars:
- Loading and transforming data
- Data modelling
- DAX calculations
- Report and visualizations
On a monthly basis the Enterprise DNA team will release a scenario simulating what you are likely to face in industry. The objective is to assess the scenario and using the dataset provided to come up with a solution which you believe would meet the requirements set out in the scenario. The Enterprise team will then review and select a winner for each of the challenges set.
So How Do I Submit?
- Download the data set from the forum .
- Email the PBIX file to [email protected]
- If you’re a member, post the screenshot and the Publish to Web URL of your report in the Enterprise DNA Forum.
- If you’re not a member, post the screenshot and the Publish to Web URL of your report in LinkedIn. Tag Enterprise DNA and say, “I accepted the Enterprise DNA challenge”.
- We encourage participants to include a brief description of their report in their submission.
What’s In It For Me?
- The chance to have your work showcased across the Enterprise DNA network.
- The chance to win complimentary membership.
- Receive personalized feedback around your development.
- Learn from peers and experts.
- Practice what the workplace is looking for enhancing your credentials as a Power BI expert.
- Get experience across different industries.
- Understand common pitfalls in solutions.
- Get involved in discussions around enhancing your solutions and learn about new features.