Power BI Challenge Showcase
Access comprehensive example models showcased during each round of the Power BI Challenge from many of our community experts
An outline of these resources for download
Within this module you can access each Power BI desktop (pbix) file from every Power BI Challenge submission. You are able to view and learn from the comprehensive example models showcased during each round of the competition. Many of our community experts participate in each challenge and submit incredible Power BI reports and models that will inspire you to develop compelling reporting applications yourself.
Power BI Challenge Submission resource module can also be accessed with a purchase of an Enterprise DNA Membership
- Learn - how high quality Power BI models and reports are developed
- Review - what it takes to create compelling reports and visualizations
- Master - analytical work in Power BI across a wide range of data scenarios
- Learn - how to combine multiple key functionality in Power BI
- Learn - how to use Power BI to solve real-world analytical challenges
What you get with this resources module
- Over 100 detailed Power BI models and reports across a range of different scenarios
- Resources made available to inspire analytical thinking and development possibilities
- Generate compelling reports and dashboards when using Power BI
- Use Power BI across a range of data scenarios
- Design reports that showcase insights that matter
- Solve unique problems that data may present to you
- Become a better overall analyst
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
StartPower BI Challenge 1 - Executive Sales Report
StartPower BI Challenge 2 - Customer Insight
StartPower BI Challenge 3 - HR Data Insights
StartPower BI Challenge 4 - Delivery App Review
StartPower BI Challenge 5 - Optical Data
StartPower BI Challenge 6 - Insurance Complaints
StartPower BI Challenge 7 - Purchases, Inventory And Sales
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 10,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA