Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Cancellation & Refund
Enterprise DNA training and resources are accessed through On-Demand and Center of Excellence. We operate through a pre-payment policy. Once payment of subscription is affirmed through the website or transfer of funds, access to the On-Demand Platform, Analyst Hub and Support Forum are granted to the member. Our payment and refund policy are as follows:
Optional paid services or upgrades may be available on the Website. When utilizing an optional paid service or upgrade, you agree to pay Enterprise DNA the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you begin utilizing the service or upgrade and will cover the use of that service or upgrade for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. These fees are not refundable.
Cancellation policy as stated below
Automatic Renewal unless you cancel your subscription on the learning center or notify Enterprise DNA before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a service or upgrade, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Subscriptions can be canceled at any time.
a. Lifetime members requesting for cancellation of account may do so by deleting their account.
b. Members subscribed for a year are allowed to cancel their subscription after one year.
c. Members subscribed to a monthly plan are allowed to cancel their subscription at anytime.
d. Members who fail to pay their monthly subscription after three consecutive billing attempts, will lose their access to the Enterprise DNA On-Demand Platform.
e. All members who cancel or lose their subscription due to non-payment, will likewise lose their access to the Support Forum, Learning Center and Analyst Hub.
f. If for valid reason you wish to cancel your subscription and would like to process a refund, you may do so within 30 days after purchase by sending an email to [email protected]
g. Members may cancel their subscription through the Manage Subscription section of the Learning Center or may email [email protected]
h. Failed billing attempt notifications are done via email