SharePoint Advanced Concepts: Lists, Permissions, Social
Streamline your data storage and sharing through advanced concepts on SharePoint List, Permissions and Social
An outline of this training course
More than 200,000 organizations use SharePoint everyday, primarily, to store files. Although file storage and sharing are SharePoint's major function, there are actually so much that you can achieve with SharePoint to improve your team's productivity and collaboration.
In this second part of the SharePoint course series, Henry Habib will tackle SharePoint's advanced concepts on Lists, Permissions and Socials. These features allow users to organize files in a sophisticated manner, control the access to the content and socially network inside the organization.
• Build - in social networking features into the team sites
What you get with the course
• Resource pack
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
- Improved processes and facilitated organizational change using both standard and bespoke tools (Power Platform, data analytics, custom built programs, etc.) for over 6 F500 companies spanning financial services, retail, and telecom
- Led training and employee-tool empowerment sessions (SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate) for several organization, the most recent being a large governmental organization of over 6,000 members, with advisory add-ons
- Accomplished Power Platform and Office 365 trainer (specializing in SharePoint, Power Apps, and Power Automate), with over 100 hours of recorded content and over 30,000 paid students on e-learning platforms
- Background in Accounting and Finance, with a specialization in Economics
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA