Problem Of The Week
Problem Of The Week gives you real-world DAX and Power Query scenarios that will challenge your analytical skills.
An outline of this training course
Problem of the Week course - can also be access through a purchase of an Enterprise DNA Membership or Center of Excellence License.
- Learn - how to analyze DAX and Power Query scenarios
- Discover - the different approaches in given scenarios
- Understand - the best practices and techniques to solve a problem
- Learn - the right function to use in handling DAX and Power Query scenarios
- Learn - how DAX works
- Learn - how Power Query works
- Practical and real-world DAX and Power Query scenarios that will challenge your skills
- DAX and Power Query expert solutions to every scenario
- Build your DAX and Power Query skills
- Create solutions to practical and real-world scenarios
- Implement best practices and techniques in data analytics implementation
- Use correct DAX and Power Query functions
- Understand the right approach in dealing with given scenarios
- Become more proficient in DAX and Power Query
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
Enterprise DNA Experts are the top Enterprise DNA Members who have showcased mastery of Power BI. They all have extensive backgrounds in data analytics and are distinguished leaders in their own fields.
To know more about them, please check the Enterprise DNA Experts page.
StartPerpetual Holiday Calendar - Problem of the Week #1 (DAX Solution) (16:46)
StartTimesheet and Wages - Intro To Problem Of The Week #3 - (DAX Problem) (11:54)
StartTimesheet and Wages - Problem Of The Week #3 - (DAX Solution) (14:21)
StartDynamic Last N Weeks Trend - Problem Of The Week #5 (DAX Solution) (20:33)
StartCreate A Dimension Table In A Text File - Intro To Problem Of The Week #2 (Power Query) (7:00)
StartCreate A Dimension Table In A Text File - Problem Of The Week #2 (Power Query Solution) (11:04)
StartAddressing Granularity Issues - Intro To Problem of the Week #4 (Power Query) (10:42)
StartDynamic Last N Weeks Trend - Intro To Problem Of The Week #5 (12:17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA