Dive into two of Microsoft's latest technologies that allow inter-operation between applications for easy manipulation, analysis and automation of data
An outline of this training course
This mini series module combines two of the three powerful technologies inside Microsoft's Power Platform. Discussed by our Enterprise DNA Expert, Henry Habib, are the step-by-step guides on the use of the features of Power Apps and Power Automate to help you explore their capabilities, allowing you to create business applications and automatic workflows without the need for coding. He further discusses the varied contexts in which you can realize the extensive benefits of automation, and guides you through a series of hands-on, practical examples.
Combining these skillsets with your Power BI training can surely upgrade your capabilities from merely creating reports and visualizations to creating full-blown enterprise application of limitless possibilities. This course is designed for beginner to advanced users of Power BI.
Power Platform Series module can also be accessed with a purchase of an Enterprise DNA Membership or Center of Excellence License.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Learn - the features and capabilities of Power Apps and Power Automate
- Build - powerful and data-driven business solutions no code required from start to finish
- Master - the use of cutting edge tools for business and productivity applications
- Streamline - common business processes using shared applications to boost productivity
- Integrate - Power Apps into Power BI and vice versa to effectively leverage the capabilities of both programs
- Learn - how to perform connect operations between applications
- Create - complex logic workflows for your business operations
- Streamline - business processes through automation with no code
- Learn - the process of sharing and monitoring operations easily
- Discover - how to integrate robotic process automation with your current processes
What you get with the course
- 15 hours of in-depth training videos
- 4x demo data sets for practical applications
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA, view here.
- Improved processes and facilitated organizational change using both standard and bespoke tools (Power Platform, data analytics, custom built programs, etc.) for over 6 F500 companies spanning financial services, retail, and telecom
- Led training and employee-tool empowerment sessions (SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate) for several organization, the most recent being a large governmental organization of over 6,000 members, with advisory add-ons
- Accomplished Power Platform and Office 365 trainer (specializing in SharePoint, Power Apps, and Power Automate), with over 100 hours of recorded content and over 30,000 paid students on e-learning platforms
- Background in Accounting and Finance, with a specialization in Economics
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA