An outline of this training course
- Learn - a step-by-step process on how to create a high-quality Challenge Entry that can be applied to any reporting task
- Improve - the aesthetics and performance of your reports by creating backgrounds for your Challenge Entry using PowerPoint
- Learn - how to set up an efficient Power BI Data Model that will support advanced analysis
- Learn - how to organize your measures into subfolders
- Develop - an intuitive user navigation experience using icons, buttons and bookmarks
- Discover - how to effectively incorporate recently added features into your report - Zoom Sliders, Anomaly Detection & Smart Narratives
- Become - proficient in creating advanced DAX measures using variables
- 2 1/2 hours of course videos
- 1x demo data sets to practice DAX formula development
- Create customized background for your report
- Set up your Power BI data model effectively
- Organize measures into subfolders
- Create navigation tools using icons and bookmarks
- Use Zoom Sliders, Amomaly Dete4ction and Smart Narrative
- Create DAX measures using variables
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
Enterprise DNA Experts are the top Enterprise DNA Members who have showcased mastery of Power BI. They all have extensive backgrounds in data analytics and are distinguished leaders in their own fields.
To know more about them, please check the Enterprise DNA Experts page.
StartColor Themes, Company Logo Creations, White Icons And Powerpoint Background (22:14)
StartImport Of Data, Transforming Data And Setup Of Relationships (19:48)
StartOrganizing DAX Measures Into Subfolders And Development Of Defects And Downtime Analyses (17:19)
StartComparative Performance Measures, Basic Ranking Analyses and Zoom Sliders (24:33)
StartAdvanced Ranking Analyses (14:45)
StartAnomaly Detection & Smart Narrative Functionality (26:08)
StartPulling It All Together: Displaying Effective Summary Results (35:07)
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA