Learn how to build scalable Power Platform solutions to implement robust business processes from the world's global experts.
An outline of this training course
Innovation Lab events are live sessions held for Enterprise DNA
members only. These sessions are laser focused on specific use cases for
Power BI. We cover a range of unique analytical scenarios across many
business functions, industries and much more. All sessions are recorded
and contained within this module along with the resources that are
utilized for the demo.
Details of what you will learn during this event series module
- Learn - about the challenges of implementation of Power BI without Power Platform
- Implement - strong data controls for better data-based driven strategic decisions
- Learn - how to developed compelling Power BI solutions
- Review - many customized Power BI models and reports
- Learn - many formula and visual techniques to use in your own models
What you get with this event series module
- Many innovation lab event replays with many more to come in the future
- An accompanying resource pack download for each video tutorial
- Resources made available for review and to use when replicating the showcased techniques
Here are the specifics for this event series module
- Master data problem solving with Power BI
- Develop a variety of different analytical models and reports
- Create compelling reports and dashboards that impress consumers
- Develop entire reporting solutions that showcase the right insights
- Use Power BI as a powerful analytical tool
Enterprise DNA Experts are the top Enterprise DNA Members who have showcased mastery of Power BI. They all have extensive backgrounds in data analytics and are distinguished leaders in their own fields.
To know more about them, please check the Enterprise DNA Experts page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA