Enterprise DNA Certification
Showcase your mastery of high-quality analytical development work in Power BI
An outline of the Enterprise DNA Certification
Enterprise DNA Certification module can be accessed with a purchase of an Enterprise DNA Membership
- Showcase - that you have mastered advanced analytical techniques
- Promote - your development abilities to the world of Power BI users
- Learn - how to review a data scenario and implement sound analytical logic to it
- Master - the use of DAX formulas to showcase interesting insights that matter
- Market - yourself as a Power BI expert at the top of your game
What you have to do to achieve your Enterprise DNA Certification
- Pass the Enterprise DNA Assessments
- Show that you have the underlying knowledge to apply advanced Power BI techniques to a variety of situations by resolving various scenarios in the Enterprise DNA Forum
- Showcase that you know and understand all 4 key pillars to high quality Power BI development by joining the Power BI Challenges
- Understands the foundation and advanced techniques in Power BI
- Confident in handling and resolving various Power BI scenarios and challenges
- Comfortable in building effective Power BI model from scratch
- Combine multiple DAX functions together for high quality insights
- Have strong aptitude in Power BI and also in advanced analytics
Gain your own certification to showcase your analytical abilities
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 10,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA