Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $0
An outline of an Enterprise DNA Membership
- Access to membership. Including access to courses, resources & support
- All future course updates & additions included for free
- 50 hours of training videos to use as a detailed reference for future learning
- 25 demo data sets for varied practice
- 40 pre-developed Power BI models & reports to learn and practice on
- 80 page DAX Reference Guide
- Over 200 model downloads referencing nearly every analytical Power BI technique you can think of
- Unique analytical concepts for Power BI only taught within these course modules
- Enterprise DNA support forum access
- Enterprise DNA Ecosystems Community connect with other members directly in your industry and/or a business function
- Enterprise DNA Knowledge Base guided learning documentation
- Invitations to member only training events Up to 10 unique events per year
- Opportunity to become an Enterprise DNA Expert
- Access to the Analyst Cloud platform transform your learnings and experience into employment opportunities
- Individual course completion certificates
- Become Power BI certified by Enterprise DNA and showcase your advanced analytic skills globally
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA