eDNA Community Events
Learn about all new Enterprise DNA initiatives. Get customized demos and all the latest details and updates
An outline of this event series module
eDNA Community Events module can also be accessed with a purchase of an Enterprise DNA Membership or Center of Excellence License.
- Learn - what's new with Enterprise DNA
- Master - Enterprise DNA tools and applications
- Learn - how to develop compelling Power BI solutions
What you get with this event series module
- Learn many best practices from Sam as you develop your skillset in Power BI
- Discover how to leverage Enterprise DNA's education platform to significantly improve your analytical skill level and productivity around Power BI
- Learn about all new Enterprise DNA initiatives. Get customized demos and all the latest details and updates
- Master data problem solving with Power BI
- Use Power BI as a powerful analytical tool
- Understand the importance of analytics in growing your business
- Implement best practices and techniques in data analytics
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 10,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA