Introduction To The Analyst Hub
On-demand replays from all Analyst Hub Best Practices events
An outline of module
This module discusses the different features of the Analyst Hub platform and the tips to maximize the use of tools to enhance Power BI development. Being a relatively new platform with constant updates being implemented, we want to provide the users with a detailed guide on how the Analyst Hub works and can be integrated to Power BI development. This course is intended to all Analyst Hub users and those who want to learn about tools to improve Power BI projects.
Details of what you will learn during this module
- Discover - the different features of the Analyst Hub
- Learn - how each feature can be integrated to enhance your Power BI development
- Learn - the proper techniques of utilizing the different tools inside the Analyst Hub
- Create - Power BI projects through collaborative effort with your team
- Learn - how to create projects faster and more efficiently
What you get with this module
- Over 3 hours of video tutorials
- Over 12 short form video tutorial guide for using the Analyst Hub
- An accompanying resource download for appropriate video tutorials
- Resources made available for review and to use when replicating the showcased techniques
- Master the use of tools inside the Analyst Hub
- Use key features of the Analyst Hub effectively
- Collaborate with your network in creating Power BI projects
- Use Analyst Hub for a faster and more efficient Power BI development
- Utilize all features and tools of the Analyst Hub
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA