Deep dive into creating your own reusable custom visuals using Microsoft's Charticulator tool
An outline of this training course
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Learn - the basic terminology in using Charticulatorand its features
- Utilize - Charticulator in creating custom visuals
- Discover - creative uses of Charticulator to make your report "pop"
- Over three hours of full-packed training, presented by a data visualization expert
- One demo data set that will allow you to practice the techniques presented
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
- 6+ years of experience in preparing dashboards in Excel, streamlining accounting and business processes, and highlighting issues in production scheduling and material planning to improve quality service to customers
- 3 years of experience in performing complex Data transformations in Power Query and handling data from multiple sources especially during Budgeting and Financial Year End process.
- One year of Advanced Power BI experience in creating complex analytical dashboards to provide meaningful insights to management on a daily basis to highlight the areas for continuous improvement in business operations.
- Power BI enthusiast particularly interested in generating insights by innovative use of visualizations and by communicating the complex scenarios in an easy-to-understand and storytelling way.
StartCustom Visual App Source (5:11)
StartIntro to Charticulator (8:34)
StartBar Chart (23:50)
StartComparison Bar Charts (16:08)
StartRound Bar Chart (10:37)
StartLollipop Chart (9:18)
StartHeat Map (16:16)
StartScatter Chart (4:09)
StartLine Chart (21:22)
StartDumbbell Chart (19:04)
StartSlope Chart (14:05)
StartRose Bar Chart (7:43)
StartDonut Chart (9:20)
StartFill Bar Chart (12:43)
StartBullet Chart (12:27)
StartWhat's Next (9:28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA