An outline of this training course
Take your visualization skills to the next level as we show you how to utilize Power BI's native visuals in innovative ways to create stunning and compelling reports without the need for advanced DAX skills. To further enhance your visualization skillset, we will teach you how to utilize the best custom visuals to maximum effect, providing you additional options for communicating complex analyses effectively. Finally, we discuss overall design philosophy including sources of inspiration and creativity, and best practices for top-quality report design.
Details of what you will learn during this course
- Learn - how to develop reports that will immediately grab the attention of your audience
- Discover - sources of inspiration in building a compelling, creative visual style of your own
- Utilize - Power BI's native visuals in new ways to effectively communicate complex analyses
- Discover - the best custom visuals and how to use them to fill gaps in PBI's visualization capabilities
- Learn - how to employ bookmarks, buttons and other navigational elements to create an exceptional user experience
- Over three hours of full-packed training, presented by a data visualization expert
- One demo data set that will allow you to practice the techniques presented
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
Enterprise DNA Experts are the top Enterprise DNA Members who have showcased mastery of Power BI. They all have extensive backgrounds in data analytics and are distinguished leaders in their own fields.
To know more about them, please check the Enterprise DNA Experts page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 100,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA