An outline of this event series module
Learning Summit Series module can also be accessed with a purchase of an Enterprise DNA Membership
- Learn - a variety of Power BI tips and techniques to use yourself in Power BI
- Review - how to develop solutions that solve multiple real-world business problems
- Learn - what it takes to develop high quality Power BI reports
- Learn - how to create compelling visuals within your dashboards
- Learn - how to develop practical reports that add value to decision making
What you get with this event series module
- Over 10 hours of video tutorials
- Many Learning Summit events with many more to come in the future
- All resources from the events also made available
- Resources made available for review and to use when replicating the showcased techniques
- Master Power BI and a variety of development techniques
- Build compelling reports and dashboards that showcase great insights
- Implement DAX formula techniques into your reports
- Develop reporting solutions that save an immense amount of time
- Use Power BI effectively within your organizations
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
PreviewResource Downloads - February 2019 Learning Summit
PreviewSession 1 - Advanced Model Development (53:11)
PreviewSession 2 - Segmentation Patterns (46:44)
PreviewSession 3 - Financial Reporting Techniques (55:40)
PreviewSession 4 - Financial Reporting Templates (47:06)
PreviewSession 5 - Cohort Analysis Introduction (48:10)
PreviewSession 6 - Prediction and Scenario Analysis (48:44)
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 10,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA