Demo Data For Practice
Access a variety of comprehensive demo data sets and downloads for use within Power BI
An outline of these resources for download
Demo Data for Practice resources module can also be accessed with a purchase of an Enterprise DNA Membership
- Learn - how to work across a variety of data scenarios
- Review - what data looks like across different industries and business functions
- Learn - how you can apply similar analytical techniques to different data
- Develop - compelling showcase solutions based on randomized data
- Learn - how to solve analytical problems across a range of unique data
What you get with this resources module
- Over 25 demo data sets across a range of different scenarios
- Resources made available to practice and use to develop showcase solutions
- Become a superior analyst that can work across varied data scenarios
- Solve real business problems and showcase insights effectively
- Become a better all round analyst
- Work across many business functions with your superior analysis skills
- Solve unique problems that data may present to you
For a list of all courses available through Enterprise DNA view here
StartConsumer Goods Sales
StartEU Sales Organization
StartSales & Inventory Management
StartTime Intelligence Scenarios
StartRetail Site Performance
StartUS Retail Sites
Sam very early on saw the immense opportunity of using Power BI to create analytical solutions. After years of developing some advanced analysis and tools in excel, he was amazed that he could re-create most of those things in about 10% of the time with Power BI.
He is the founder and CEO at Enterprise DNA, a business intelligence training & consultancy business primarily focused on driving better decision making within organisations by empowering individuals and teams to transform raw data into unmatched insights using Microsoft's Power BI suite of tools.
Sam has a strong history in Finance, previously working at ANZ, PIMCO, and Fonterra. He is also a CFA charterholder, achieving the designation in 2011.
He has a passion for building highly scalable analytical solutions within organisations, and wants to see others learn how to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Passionate about empowering users of Power BI
"My goal is to teach others that you have almost unlimited analytical power when harnessing all the features in Power BI.
Through training across a number of different mediums, I've reached over 10,000 Power BI users, showing them a range of tips and tricks in Power BI development.
I'm a true believer that Power BI is the future of analysis and know individuals with the right training can now create advanced analytics in a scalable way that can have a real impact in the way insights are found and consumed within organisations."
Sam McKay, CFA - Founder & CEO, Enterprise DNA